Welcome to today’s positivity wave! My remedy against feeling down is to make a list of all the good things in my life. It can be anything. Really, anything. The smallest gesture from a stranger can change your day, if you open your eyes. Now, I am a pessimistic woman and I need daily reminders to look for the bright side. Maybe you are too, or maybe the state of our world is weighing on you. In any case, here’s your shot at some happy things!
- A wonderful week at work. Lots was achieved, and the future looks clearer!
- Spring clothes made their reappearance in my closet! Did I ever mention I love yellow?
- Last Tuesday was a superbowl day for me. I had so much done that the hours flew and several victories were won. Hairdresser? Check! Stuck in traffic? Don’t care! Window-shopping? Check! Work tornado? Hell yes!
- Beautiful skies (no filter)
- I broke my record of the number of “Jezz Louise” said in one day.
- A new badge on Audible! I really am enjoying listening to books more and more, but I wish I had access to more US versions.
- We finally found a way to make the dog barking stop! It requires training but it’s always fun to work with the babes, so here we are!
- Taylor Swift won Grammies!!! Haters’ gonna hate hate hate hate hate…
- Yûki and Iris being Yûki and Iris… Iris loves the sun so I try and make her comfortable wherever the sun shines in the house. And Yûki was spotted cuddling her mama! Rare photo!
- I won an argument with myself about … Okay I can’t remember now but it was very important (or not) and I was proud of myself 😂
- Writing a review RIGHT AFTER FINISHING THE BOOK!
- There’s a new lockdown in some parts of France and they deemed Chocolate shops essentials. French will be French… Glad to see bookstores made it on the list too.
That’s it for this week! Be kind, stay safe, and enjoy the little moments!