Welcome to today’s positivity wave! My remedy against feeling down is to make a list of all the good things in my life. It can be anything. Really, anything. The smallest gesture from a stranger can change your day, if you open your eyes. Now, I am a pessimistic woman and I need daily reminders to look for the bright side. Maybe you are too, or maybe the state of our world is weighing on you. In any case, here’s your shot at some happy things!
- Making it through the entire week and learning more about myself. When the universe is against you, fight with whatever you have, be it your fav comfy clothes, a dancing session, or a full five minutes of cursing out loud!
- The most amazing book mail.
- Karaoke via Whatsapp. Yes, you read that right. Nothing better than having friends to sing with, even if you have a terrible voice!
- Pampering time! 😂
- A wonderful week of reviews. Four reviews in one week, it’s a new record for me! Now I have the weekend to catch up with all your great posts.
- A new baby. I’ll keep the story out of this post as we’re all about the happy moments and not the tragedies that have led to it!
- Finding a Julia Roberts movie on TV on a Friday night!
- Finally deciding to learn the few lines in each Taylor Swift songs that I never remember.
- Family time
- Crossing the Place de la Comédie in Bordeaux on a sunny day, and feeling okay.
- Sliding your feet in warm socks!
That’s a wrap for this week! Stay safe, be kind, and take care of yourself!