Welcome to today’s positivity wave! My remedy against feeling down is to make a list of all the good things in my life. It can be anything. Really, anything. The smallest gesture from a stranger can change your day, if you open your eyes. Now, I am a pessimistic woman and I need daily reminders to look for the bright side. Maybe you are too, or maybe the state of our world is weighing on you. In any case, here’s your shot at some happy things!
- A neat and colored to do list! I love the feeling of satisfaction I get whenever I check off an item.
- Reviewing my own books. I love tours but the freedom of reviewing books with no deadline is wonderful! Look out for my review of the outstanding Victoria Park on Monday!
- Work diary and personal journal… New and very welcome!
- Law & Order SVU marathons. Well, they’re great except for my sleeping routine as I stay up until two or three in the morning!!!
- New books! I couldn’t resist any longer and had books come to be from the UK 💕
- Extra-long T-shirts. I hate sleeping with bottoms (too much info? haha!) so I’m thankful I have a nice range of T-shirt so I don’t have to sleep naked!
- Pet photos everywhere. Nothing cheers you up more than a cute furry face.
- Did I mention cake?
- I mean, homemade cake… SO GOOD!
- Great walks with the dogs. We went to a park to desensitize Yûki and Iris to … everything basically, and it was lovely. Yûki is still anxious but still enjoyed it, especially when I dropped the extra-long leash (I can always walk on it to stop her, I hate dog owners who let their animals go wild and run to others) and Iris was over the moon to see animals. She drooled at the sight of chickens 🤣
- Galantine’s Day gifts that make life more colorful and happy 🥰
- That time when you finish a book just before your Kindle battery dies!
That’s a wrap for this week! Stay safe, be kind, and take care of yourself!