Welcome to today’s positivity wave! My remedy against feeling down is to make a list of all the good things in my life. It can be anything. Really, anything. The smallest gesture from a stranger can change your day, if you open your eyes. Now, I am a pessimistic woman and I need daily reminders to look for the bright side. Maybe you are too, or maybe the state of our world is weighing on you. In any case, here’s your shot at some happy things!
- Waking up without an alarm.
- A new version of Love Story, Taylor’s Version! (Yes, I have been singing it all day)
- Reorganizing my shelves so I get more room! But I did keep the rainbow, I can’t get enough of it!
- A hot mug of tea after a walk in the rain.
- A nice time in Bordeaux…
- The moment you realize you and your best friend did the same thing without knowing. BFF goals.
- Seeing friends succeed and being there to applaud and support them the best I can.
- Getting my bangs trimmed!
- Great chats with lovely people. Funny how I have never felt more connected than during this pandemic…!
- The feeling that you can handle unexpected news. You know, when something jumps out at you when you least expect it and it unearths lots of feelings? Well that’s me today. My mind, emotions, and body are reacting, but I know I can manage.
- Did I mention Taylor’s new song version???
- Phone calls from Sweden 💕
That’s it for this week. Be kind, stay safe, and read books!