Welcome to today’s positivity wave! My remedy against feeling down is to make a list of all the good things in my life. It can be anything. Really, anything. The smallest gesture from a stranger can change your day, if you open your eyes. Now, I am a pessimistic woman and I need daily reminders to look for the bright side. Maybe you are too, or maybe the state of our world is weighing on you. In any case, here’s your shot at some happy things!
- New tasks at work!
Sometimes you feel an itch, you go for it, and you realize you can add some new things to your list of “can do” things! Feeling you can truly be an asset to your team is amazing.
- New PJs! I had been dreaming of a comfy tartan outfit!
- Book mail (I need to stop saying mail post 😂) from an Instagram friend!
- A big hoodie to walk the dogs when it rains.
- E-meeting people and planning virtual coffees! (hm, tea!)
- Massages for the dogs! My dog trainer specializes in massages and Iris and Yûki have had their first session. It was fun to see them get used to it.
- The moment you realize your headache is gone after four days.
- Picking Galantine’s gifts!
- Waking up early and going through your entire to-do list before lunch! POWER! I’m a morning person, so I am very productive before midday… when I manage to get up!
- Getting reviews and posts done! (wish me luck, still five reviews to go before tomorrow night!!!!)
- Sweet messages from friends. Never underestimate the power of a few words 💕
- A TAYLOR SWIFT CARDIGAN! Perfect when you work from home and don’t move from your desk for long hours. Also perfect for karaoke sessions!!!
That’s it for me this week. I hope you’re well, stay safe, be kind, and enjoy the little moments!