Welcome to today’s Happy Friday! My remedy against feeling down is to make a list of all the good things in my life. It can be anything. Really, anything. The smallest gesture from a stranger can change your day, if you open your eyes. Now, I am a pessimistic and I need daily reminders to look for the bright side. Maybe you are too, or maybe the state of our world is weighing on you. In any case, here’s your shot at some happy things!
- Watching Frozen II after… 35 minutes of fighting. Disney + France doesn’t have the movie yet because of some c*** law, so I subscribed for nothing! Then I got it through Prime but it wouldn’t work on my TV… The joys of technology! But we won, we watched, and we cried! Don’t tell me this movie is for kids!
- I got the low-key Christmas I wanted, and it was my favorite gift to myself. Note to self, do not eat a full pot of foie gras on your own!!!
- Lots and lots of cuddles. I mean LOTS.
- Book recommendations. Bookstagram and blogs will be the death of my bank account.
- Unexpected messages from my grandfather’s family made me tear up, in a good way. The only good side of Facebook is that extended family can see who you have become.
- Trees. This simple app on my phone helps me keep my eyes and head away from the small screen. You plant a tree, and for the amount of time you’ve decided, you can’t use your phone, or you kill the tree! I’m no tree killer!
- I had my bangs trimmed, I CAN SEE!!! 🤣
- A new favorite song! Guess the singer?
- Turns out my new hair brush sucks to brush my hair but is a perfect fake micro for karaoke times.
- I am in love with my headbands, even if I look twelve when I have one on.
- I’m very proud of my latest Instagram reel, only one wee mistake! I’ll remember to choose the screenshot used for my grid next time! I am blurry 🤣
- Hand cream!
That’s it for this week, I hope you’re having a lovely holiday 💕