Welcome to today’s Happy Friday! My remedy against feeling down is to make a list of all the good things in my life. It can be anything. Really, anything. The smallest gesture from a stranger can change your day, if you open your eyes. Now, I am a pessimistic and I need daily reminders to look for the bright side. Maybe you are too, or maybe the state of our world is weighing on you. In any case, here’s your shot at some happy things!
- Emails. Yes, emails make me happy! Especially since I installed Outlook for work and get all the nice little notifications, the right options, etc, unlike the previous programme I was using before! Outlook is life!
- My Barketing Assistants are the best.
- BOOKS. I don’t mention them enough!
- Instagram is still very very very fun. Like, very very very fun.
- I have been drinking the tea kindly sent to me by my friend Amanda, and oh I have missed real tea!!!
- Listening to my favorite narrator breathing life into the books of my favorite series. And finding my new favorite expression “Jeez, Louise!”
- My yellow jacket is back!
- Gardenscape is bad for my eyes but perfect to empty my brain.
- Pictures from the past.
That’s it for now! I hope you’re staying safe and having bookish fun!