Welcome to today’s Happy Friday! My remedy against feeling down is to make a list of all the good things in my life. It can be anything. Really, anything. The smallest gesture from a stranger can change your day, if you open your eyes. Now, I am a pessimistic and I need daily reminders to look for the bright side. Maybe you are too, or maybe the state of our world is weighing on you. In any case, here’s your shot at some happy things!
I missed a week because it was a difficult one and I was struggling to come up with things to say. Or even the will to say them. But I’m back! I’ve missed this feature, even if it was just one week!
- The kindness and patience of the nurses coming to our home every day. We’d be lost without them.
- The taste of my first mug of tea of the day. Waking at at 6am is easier with the right mug!
- I found new favorite nail polish colors! Of course, I’ve been biting my nails again so I have to wait a bit before using them, but OMG they’re so gorgeous, just looking at them make me happy!
- I still don’t enjoy cooking, but I’ve learned new things, and it feels good. The picture doesn’t show it but I swear it is delicious!
- Shampoo bottles that last and last and last!
- Yûki and Iris in deep conversation ❤️
- Book mail. Always! Plus it allows me to play with my Instagram!
- Being busy. Wow, I love the adrenaline that a full planning gives me! Things may be crazy but you can rely on work to ground you!
- Finding what you’re looking for at the grocery shop. It can be a pain when you have to bring home specific items and ingredients, so all I can find makes me happy!
- Reaching the end of my reading journal log! Almost 100 books read. How did it happen?
- Mosquito repellent!!!!!!
- Nice Instagram reminders.
That’s it for this week! I’m excited for September, even though I’ll be turning the big 3-0! I’ve grown, made mistakes, and I am at a place where I feel good now.
I hope you all have a brilliant week! See you in September!