Welcome to today’s Happy Friday! My remedy against feeling down is to make a list of all the good things in my life. It can be anything. Really, anything. The smallest gesture from a stranger can change your day, if you open your eyes. Now, I am a pessimistic and I need daily reminders to look for the bright side. Maybe you are too, or maybe the state of our world is weighing on you. In any case, here’s your shot at some happy things!
- I was feeling awfully guilty this week as a review disappeared without being published and I haven’t replied to your comments from last week, but a wise friend reminded me I am only human… I will be catching up this weekend during my breaks from work!
- THE RAIN! I am so thankful for the universe for two days of rain! I didn’t especially enjoy the thunderstorm because the dogs were scared, but the temperatures dropped for forty-eight hours, a real miracle!
- Being able to work with my Barketing assistant ❤️
- Finding new paths. Life throws things our way (the new quarantine!!!!) but I appreciate the journey, and seeing where everything leads me without me controlling everything.
- I’m having fun with a new Instagram theme and trying harder to get better at it! Find me here!
- Never underestimate the power of a good shower!
- I’m grateful for skilled surgeons and kind and efficient hospital staff.
- I’ve picked my favorite song from Taylor Swift’s Folklore album, and I can’t stop singing it! I’m madly in love with it.
That’s it for this week! Thanks for your support and your patience while I navigate a new routine! I hope the week to come is kind to you! xx