Welcome to today’s Happy Friday! My remedy against feeling down is to make a list of all the good things in my life. It can be anything. Really, anything. The smallest gesture from a stranger can change your day, if you open your eyes. Now, I am a pessimistic and I need daily reminders to look for the bright side. Maybe you are too, or maybe the state of our world is weighing on you. In any case, here’s your shot at some happy things!
- Despite the heat, I managed to get out and visit my shrink, even though I was feeling less than good. Big victory. (Gosh, my hair need a cut!)
- Days when you get to eat three patisseries!!! Nope, no picture, I ate before taking out my phone 🤣
- An awesome week of work at Love Books Tours! (ps: you can join us!)
- Something big happened, and I still can’t quite believe it. I am not sharing to brag, just as a wee reminder it can happen. Dreams do come true. Now it’s time to work! (Yûki and Iris are happy to have become Barketing Assistants!) I’ve been given a chance, and I plan on making the best of it!
- New job means… New desk! I finally have a place to sit and make it all happen! No more killing my legs/back/whatever on the bed/couch/floor! It’s still a work in progress but I love it!
- Special thanks to Ain’s amazing Publishing Notes event with Ellie Pilcher. I listened to their live the day before getting my big work email, and they inspired me. I am now starting this job with an open mind, a clear brain, and a lighter heart!
- Again, I was amazed at the support I received this week, and I hope you know I am thankful, and always a message away!
That’s it for this week! This one will stay in my memory forever!
Take care, be kind, and be happy! xx