Welcome to today’s Happy Friday! My remedy against feeling down is to make a list of all the good things in my life. It can be anything. Really, anything. The smallest gesture from a stranger can change your day, if you open your eyes. Now, I am a pessimistic and I need daily reminders to look for the bright side. Maybe you are too, or maybe the state of our world is weighing on you. In any case, here’s your shot at some happy things!
- I binged-watched the first search of Below Deck and had an amazing time. I’m off to start season 2 now! I’m a bit obsessed!!! Thank you, Kelly!!!
- Work was busy but so exciting this week. I love the ping of incoming emails 🤣
- Talking about work, I had to run and buy a wireless mouse after my finger died from too much trackpad copy and paste! I love it, but it took me three shops to find it. To reward myself for having left the house on a heatwave day, I bought a Union Jack mouse pad!
- I was able to go for a run this week! Gosh it feels so good! It was not such a good idea to take the dogs with me, though! They didn’t thank me for it 😂
- Taylor Swift’s latest album is everything. I’m still listening to it on repeat!
- Soft drinks on the terrace after a long day.
That’s it for today. I can’t wait for fall, this heat is killing my fun!