Welcome to today’s Happy Friday! My remedy against feeling down is to make a list of all the good things in my life. It can be anything. Really, anything. The smallest gesture from a stranger can change your day, if you open your eyes. Now, I am a pessimistic and I need daily reminders to look for the bright side. Maybe you are too, or maybe the state of our world is weighing on you. In any case, here’s your shot at some happy things!
- I was nominated twice for best blog for the genre Mystery/Thriller. I am so utterly grateful for your kindness. I do not care about awards and winning, but knowing you enjoy my little posts makes me so happy 🥰🙈
- Yûki is slowly accepting the fact she is a model 🤣 I love taking pictures of my babies, catching moments and making them eternal ❤️
- I said goodbye to my psychiatrist. It’s time for a different type of therapy. A new chapter!
- A NEW TAYLOR SWIFT ALBUM!!!!! I’ve been listening on repeat. It’s perfect!
- On a whim, I decided to change my blog’s theme, and I fell in love with it all over again 💕
- I had a VIPER BOOKS day, haha! I love my bookish tote bags.
- I started watching Married at First Sight and it’s perfect to wind down after a long day!
- Some experiments with homemade skin care – fun, music, and weird faces! I tried this exfoliating mask and Yûki tried to lick it…
- I smashed my record of reviews published in one week!
- My live on Instagram was fun and everyone was sweet. I had a wonderful time ☀️
- I have grown much more confident at work, and it’s an exquisite feeling.
That’s it for this week! Stay safe, enjoy the little things, and be kind 🙂