Welcome to today’s Happy Friday! My remedy against feeling down is to make a list of all the good things in my life. It can be anything. Really, anything. The smallest gesture from a stranger can change your day, if you open your eyes. Now, I am a pessimistic and I need daily reminders to look for the bright side. Maybe you are too, or maybe the state of our world is weighing on you. In any case, here’s your shot at some happy things!
- I am trying to find tricks to get my weekly runs done. It’s not easy when the sun tries to kill you, but hey, I sometimes win!
- I can’t get through the day without the “Have a great day” playlist on Spotify. It’s on when I’m working, when I’m cleaning, when I’m cooking… I’m a sad songs lover but there are too many sad things around at the moment!
- Shaking things up with my reviews! I don’t do it for every book but when I feel the pressure of reviewing becoming too much, I breathe and usually find a way to remind myself how it is FUN to write about books. My latest victim is the review of The Minders by John Marrs 🤣
- Second trip out to bookshops! I miss my London places, though. Books in French don’t interest me. Still, it’s nice to spot authors I love!
- I won the dogfie self of the week!!!! Look at Yûki, she’s the cutest!!!!!
- Work is more fun with your best friend next to you
- Keeping your nail polish safe for more than two days. Yes, it’s that important! It takes me forever to apply it correctly!
- Finding ways to enjoy adulting. I swear it can happen!
That’s it for this week! Stay safe, enjoy the little things, and share the kindness!