Welcome to today’s Happy Friday! My remedy against feeling down is to make a list of all the good things in my life. It can be anything. Really, anything. The smallest gesture from a stranger can change your day, if you open your eyes. Now, I am a pessimistic and I need daily reminders to look for the bright side. Maybe you are too, or maybe the state of our world is weighing on you. In any case, here’s your shot at some happy things!
- New shampoo and conditioner! I like several brands and love finding new natural products. Simple self-care is always lovely!
- Good old croque-monsieurs!
- Reading time with Iris. I really enjoyed Expiry Date by Rachel Ward!
- My car is repaired, so I’ve been enjoying little rides on my own with the music at full blast!
- Some pampering at the Atelier du Sourcil. My hairdresser and beauty salon have the same posh look 🤣 But they have good tea and cookies! I can’t wait for my hair to be cut… Must make an appointment!
- My first trip to a bookstore since February! I miss my London places, but Mollat isn’t too bad until I can get back!
- Alone.. Not in the dark, but in Bordeaux! Big victory for someone whose agoraphobia had been kicking her ass recently! It may still be too hot for me, but this city is beautiful.
- Work is going well. I’m not asking for anything more than that. Being happy to wake up and sit at my desk is amazing.
- Being the recipient of the loveliest messages filled with love.
Stay safe, look out for the little moments,
and share the positivity 😊
Take a look at all the positivity sent by fabulous bloggers!
And I know I am forgetting people!! 🙈