Welcome to today’s Happy Friday! My remedy against feeling down is to make a list of all the good things in my life. It can be anything. Really, anything. The smallest gesture from a stranger can change your day, if you open your eyes. Now, I am a pessimistic and I need daily reminders to look for the bright side. Maybe you are too, or maybe the state of our world is weighing on you. In any case, here’s your shot at some happy things!
- The first homemade waffles of the year were made and eaten!
- Buying a new pillow and loving it! I have been looking to change my old pillow forever, and tried many but never found The One. Until now. You don’t realize how important pillows are until you have to tell it goodbye!
- Shoes crush. Massive crush. No, it’s more than that. It’s pure love. And they’re mine!!! *evil laugh*
- My hair has grown a wee bit and even if my hairstyle doesn’t look like much, I like having them longer!
- Colors and flowers.
- Smiles from strangers in the street.
- Kind delivery guys who make sure you get your parcels.
- Mommy-baby times in the sun. It doesn’t matter where you are, what matters is who you are with…
- Last, but not least… I received my pre-settled status this morning. I am officially allowed to remain, live, love, and read in the UK. I haven’t processed the news yet, but wow. I’m relieved and happy and I just can’t believe it. My home ❤️
Stay safe, look out for the little moments, and share the positivity 😊