Welcome to today’s Happy Friday! My remedy against feeling down is to make a list of all the good things in my life. It can be anything. Really, anything. The smallest gesture from a stranger can change your day, if you open your eyes. Now, I am a pessimistic and I need daily reminders to look for the bright side. Maybe you are too, or maybe the state of our world is weighing on you. In any case, here’s your shot at some happy things!
- Late night phone calls which open new doors.
- I’m madly in love with my new jumpsuit! First time a size S suits me! Bye, XS!!!
- A wonderful friend loved a book I recommended. It never gets old. Thank you, Nicki!
- Finding a new sweet show to watch while knitting. Thank you for the recommendation, Amanda!
- Two weeks without biting my nails!
- Reading my 70th book of the year. Well, listening to it!
That’s it for this week! Take care, enjoy the little moments, and share the love!