I don’t hide it, I am a huge Taylor Swift fan. I love all of her albums, from the country ones to the more… well, the recent ones. I suck at talking music! Anyway, when I saw this tag on my friend’s blog, I KNEW it had been created for me!
You can find the original post here on Nish & Ngoc’s Book Nook.
- Link back to the original creator of the book tag (Nish & Ngoc).
- Thank the person that tagged you and link to their post.
- TAG AS MANY SWIFTIES AS YOU WANT! (Or non-Swifties, maybe inspire them to listen to our Queen)
So, here we go… Put the music on!
I Forgot That You Existed – A book that you want to forget you ever read
My review of What Pretty Girls are Made of
2. Cruel Summer – A book you turn to when the going gets rough
The Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich. Always and Forever.
I am missing the first book since I lent it to a friend who is now an EX friend.
3. Lover – Your book OTP
Kay and Adam from Rachel Amphlett’s Kay Hunter series. They’re adorable. They have their share of issues but their love is beautiful and gives me hope. I want my Adam!
4. The Man – Your fave kick-ass female protagonist
Oh this is difficult. This is really difficult. I feel this tag is going to revolve around the same characters over and over again 😂 While there are many female characters I love in the books I read, three names spring to mind when asked about my favorite.
The nominees are
- Kim Stone from Angela Marsons’s series
- Kay Hunter from Rachel Amphlett’s
- Stephanie Plum, of course.
Okay, let’s do this…
She’s the man. Kim Stone!
5. The Archer – A book with good mental health representation
I am still looking for THE book that will make me feel ‘this is it’ but there are nice books around.
6. I Think He Knows – Your fave fictional crush
Joe Morelli, from the Stephanie Plum series… Yes, again! Shush, my blog, my choices! The bad boy from high school who holds her little doughnut so dear… I do like Ranger but I’ll forever be Team Joe, and I envy Steph!
7. Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince – Fave angsty romance
My answer to this would be a spoiler for a series and I am not even sure it fits the bill so… I’ll pass! The word romance scared me away 😂
8. Paper Rings – Book with an ugly cover that you absolutely adored
My review of The Demolished Man
9. Cornelia Street – A book or series you never want(ed) to end
Johana Gustawsson’s Roy and Castells series!
10. Death By A Thousand Cuts – A book or series that deserved a better ending
Kay Scarpetta. I gave up when the author decided to switch from a first to a third-person narrative. Kay lost her spark, and I couldn’t recognize her.
11. London Boy – Your fave British male protagonist
Luc Callanach wins!
12. Soon You’ll Get Better – A book that your heart will never recover from
My review of After The End by Clare Mackintosh. What an emotional read.
13. False God – A character you would leap into the burning pits of hell to save
Grace from The Sister by Louise Jensen. My review
14. You Need To Calm Down – A book with a powerful message
My review of Stay Mad, Sweetheart
15. Afterglow – A book you want to give a second chance
No second chances here.
16. ME! – Best character development
That’s another win for Kim Stone. I love that there is no big change you can all “woooo” on, but a brilliant and slow development.
17. It’s Nice To Have A Friend – Fave friends-to-lovers story
18. Daylight – If you could only read one book or series again and again, what would it be?
The answer should be obvious…
What do you mean, I am obsessed??? 😂
I’m tagging YOU!