I really need to stop waiting the last minute to write those posts! But I like to leave Fridays a chance to surprise me… Okay, that, and it appears Fridays are always super busy…
Welcome to today’s Happy Friday! My remedy against feeling down is to make a list of all the good things in my life. It can be anything. Really, anything. The smallest gesture from a stranger can change your day, if you open your eyes. Now, I am a pessimistic and I need daily reminders to look for the bright side. Maybe you are too, or maybe the state of our world is weighing on you. In any case, here’s your shot at some happy things!
- Video calls with friends. I am not used to it, talking on the phone scares me a bit as I’m always dreading not having anything interesting to say. Still, seeing friendly faces beats anything!
- Puppy photoshoot! I swear the dogs hate me. I am their official paparazzo! 🤣
- My diverse diet is keeping me happy, haha!
- I was a chat moderator for Noir at the Bar this week. First time ever! I loved getting the chance to help and I feel very lucky. AND SO HAPPY TO HAVE A PURPOSE!
Ps: Can you feel I miss working???
- Running for 20 minutes straight. If you’d told me this a few months ago, I would have laughed at your face and said it was impossible. But it happened. And now I’m eating twice as much as before as my body is adapting to getting fitter and more active. I love eating, so it’s a win-win!
- I now have mastered the art of the short shower! 2 minutes max! No time or water wasted! For someone who enjoys spending an hour pampering herself, it’s a miracle…
- Listening to audiobooks at night when everyone is sleeping is bliss.
Stay safe, do what makes you happy and what relaxes you. Love, laugh, be kind to yourself, and share the positivity ❤️