A WHOLE YEAR OF POSITIVITY WAVES! Can you believe it? Well, there were a few holes during those weeks but it’s officially the fifty-second post filled with gratitude, hope, love, and bad pictures. I am glad to have made it this far, and so thankful for those who read and participate in sharing the little joys and happy moments. Thank you for making me smile every week!
- My person had a big birthday this week, and we didn’t let the miles keep us from celebrating together ❤️ The world feels kinder and more fun with her in it.
- Wet dog walks! Yûki and Iris didn’t think their wet fur looked good enough to appear in my selfie…
- Healthy food! Goat cheese, nuts, salad… And I liked it!
- Choosing presents for people I love! I am glad I can finally treat some of my friends and I hope they’ll like what I’ve picked.
- Rewatching all episodes of Law & Order SVU really cheers me up, what does it say about me? 🤣
- I found Tesco apples… in France! Apparently, Tesco is importing apples from here so what’s been stuck because of the crisis is given to us Frenchies. I almost cried when I saw the Tesco sign. London is with me!!!
- I’ve been asked to do some work and gosh it feels good to be busy for more than just choosing which PJs to wear every day!
- My shampoo smells divine and my hair is lovely, I don’t care if I’m the only one who sees them!
- I finished week 4 of the Couch to 5K, and went for my first outdoor run… WOW! I LOVE IT! I also got nice tips from a friend, and it’s nice to know it’s okay to be the slowest snail jogging, haha!
- My yoga incense is everywhere in the house and I think I might be high 😂 I swear it’s only incense!!!!
Stay safe, do what makes you happy and what relaxes you. Love, laugh, be kind to yourself, and share the positivity ❤️