Welcome to today’s Happy Friday! My remedy against feeling down is to make a list of all the good things in my life. It can be anything. Really, anything. The smallest gesture from a stranger can change your day, if you open your eyes. Now, I am a pessimistic and I need daily reminders to look for the bright side. Maybe you are too, or maybe the state of our world is weighing on you. In any case, here’s your shot at some happy things!
- I walked 14km. 14 KILOMETRES. After a sleepless night. And I loved it. Now my legs hate me 😂
- Another battle against the NHS! Well, more precisely my GP, who decided to change the medication I am under without telling me. I only realised it when I got home after getting the prescription from the pharmacy… I was too trusting and didn’t check but YOU DO NOT CHANGE MENTAL ISSUES MEDS WITHOUT THE PATIENT’S CONSENT, especially when you have the previous prescription, from a freaking specialist, with the right names and dosage. It took one day, over ten phone calls, but I managed to get it sorted, without paying extra. I didn’t play in British nice, I went all crazy French. Bite me!
- I fell in love with Notting Hill, and of course, I don’t have pictures. I did the obvious and went to the Notting Hill bookshop because I loved the movie. I went to the park for the same reason…
- I set foot in an art gallery and actually enjoyed it. I even found an artist whose work I love so much I am thinking of getting a piece!!!
- I have had four meat-free days this week and it was easier than I thought!
- I made it to the new WordPress block editor. This is actually my second post with it. It was scary, but at least it solved the issue I had with Twitter and my images…
- I found my dream shoes… SHOES! Can’t wait for pay day!
- The Split season 2 is airing!!! David Tennant is not in it but it’s okay, you can’t have it all.
- I visited a store I had been dreaming about! Have you heard of Onda Beauty? If you’re looking for healthy skincare, this is the place to go (and they have a website if you can’t make it to London, or NY :p)
- Talking about Onda… I found my perfect deodorant! Yes, it must be part of my positivity waves for the week, as most products have nasty ingredients in it. Now I smell of lavender and it’s all good for my skin and the earth!
What’s made YOU happy this week?
Join the Positivity Wave club and share your good moments! Drop your link below!
Check out all the lovely wave surfers’ posts!