Welcome to today’s Happy Friday! My remedy against feeling down is to make a list of all the good things in my life. It can be anything. Really, anything. The smallest gesture from a stranger can change your day, if you open your eyes. Now, I am a pessimistic and I need daily reminders to look for the bright side. Maybe you are too, or maybe the state of our world is weighing on you. In any case, here’s your shot at some happy things!
- Big bags of kindness from many people. A message, a comment, every little thing has helped me this week.
- An unexpected gift! I know have my very first National Book Token card to use in bookshops!!
- A lovely evening with great people. It was so good to catch up with everyone!
- Food delivery!!!
- A long walk to the West End Lane Bookshop, where dogs are allowed and books are everywhere. I will be back!
- A boss who really believes in me and is ready to get me to work. (ot in publishing, but in a field that will allow me to feel useful to others)
- A selfie! I really need to buy a bigger mirror, haha! Still, a good day with a not-too-bad picture!
- Planning meetings. I get all excited to meet new people!
- Time to read. I was able to devote a lot of time to the books, yay!
- Doggie pictures!
- My registration for a National Insurance Number is done! Lovely people, a not too crowded job center, and a quick interview, and that was it. Another milestone, another root in England.
- I am grateful for all the shares this week. I reviewed lots of books (for me!) and was not always able to be on social media, but you still took the time to share, so thank you!
What’s made YOU happy this week?
Join the Positivity Wave club and share your good moments! Drop your link below!
Check out all the lovely wave surfers’ posts!