Welcome to today’s Happy Friday! My remedy against feeling down is to make a list of all the good things in my life. It can be anything. Really, anything. The smallest gesture from a stranger can change your day, if you open your eyes. Now, I am a pessimistic and I need daily reminders to look for the bright side. Maybe you are too, or maybe the state of our world is weighing on you. In any case, here’s your shot at some happy things!
- The support from a dear friend. This week has been difficult (I feel I’m saying this a lot at the moment!) and I needed someone to be by my side, without judgement, with love and understanding. I consider myself extremely lucky to be her friend, and God knows where I would be on this Friday without her. Thank you, Inge ❤️
- Dog cuddles. I didn’t even take pictures. I simply enjoyed my dogs company during an express trip to Bordeaux. I received so much love my batteries are full and ready for whatever will come my way next.
- Book post! I came home to lovely parcels, both in Bordeaux and in London.
- Don’t Forget The Lyrics, French version. I love this show so much. Nothing cheers me up like singing along and listen to Nagui’s bad jokes.
- Helping Frenchies get a good start to their London weekend. I was sitting next a mother and daughter on the plane this morning and we shared a lovely time. It’s time to share tips and help with all this English everywhere!
- My landlady saying she’s happy I am home. This house does feel like home.
- Authors being so kind to me my heart is all warm and fuzzy!!!
- Finding comfort in old habits. Anxiety is trying to ruin my plans, but I am ready and my weapons are right next to me.
- Warm socks! I put mine on the radiator before sliding my little feet inside, and it is paradise!!
- A fabulous friend getting answers about her health. I don’t say it but I worry a lot for those I love, and I know how difficult it is to live when there’s something wrong but doctors don’t have a clue. I am relieved and happy this friend will be able to get treatments to feel better.
- Walking with my head high through the UK frontier on Brexit day. We are still here with you.
What’s made YOU happy this week?
Join the Positivity Wave club and share your good moments! Drop your link below!
Check out all the lovely wave surfers’ posts!