Welcome to today’s Happy Friday! My remedy against feeling down is to make a list of all the good things in my life. It can be anything. Really, anything. The smallest gesture from a stranger can change your day, if you open your eyes. Now, I am a pessimistic and I need daily reminders to look for the bright side. Maybe you are too, or maybe the state of our world is weighing on you. In any case, here’s your shot at some happy things!
The positivity hasn’t been easy to find so far in 2020, so here’s a big wave for us all. May the year improve!
- A late Christmas dinner when I flew back to Bordeaux for a week on the 31st…
- My babies being all naughty and adorable. I seriously can’t get enough of them. Look at those faces!!!!!!! They cheer me up, even when they sulk or force me to go for a walk at 5am. That’s love!
- Walks. My fitbit was glad to see me reach my step goal every day.
- A new cake with new ingredients… Oh London, you’re forcing me to be creative!
- Shoes love.
- Hugs from my mother. Nothing can beat this.
- I bought bedding… For the first time… and it made me happy! I’m an adult 😱
- The best book bundle! I am so choosy when it comes to books that I prefer to choose myself, but Bert did a really good job!
- My talented friend Amanda @chocolatepages has poured her heart and creativity in the most gorgeous present. I opened it right when I needed something to help me go through the day. Her talent is limitless and her crafting is simply the best. Thank you for thinking of me, dear Amanda. Thank you.
- I treated myself to a couple of events in the next few weeks, as a reminder I must enjoy my time. I’m excited to meet authors soon.
- I ordered Chinese! It’s a big deal as restaurants often use ingredients I can’t eat, especially Asian food, so yay for noodles delivered home in less than 30 minutes!
What’s made YOU happy this week?
Join the Positivity Wave club and share your good moments! Drop your link below!
Check out all the lovely wave surfers’ posts!