Welcome to today’s Happy Friday! My remedy against feeling down is to make a list of all the good things in my life. It can be anything. Really, anything. The smallest gesture from a stranger can change your day, if you open your eyes. Now, I am a pessimistic and I need daily reminders to look for the bright side. Maybe you are too, or maybe the state of our world is weighing on you. In any case, here’s your shot at some happy things!
It is almost time to say goodbye to 2019. I have mixed feelings about it, but that’s for another post. Here are the good things I’m taking with me for 2020!
- Another week in beautiful London. I got to fight the Christmas shoppers crowd, walk along the Thames, discover streets I didn’t know, and even get into the Christmas spirit thanks to the beautiful lights all around me.
- Talking about Christmas. A miracle happened! I was invited to go and see Christmas at The Snow Globe and OH MY GOD! Never had I felt so festive and happy singing Christmas songs. The association of the magic of the Shakespeare Globe and a hilarious and heart-warming show will remain engraved in my memory and heart. Thank you, Craig!
- I got to watch The Great British Bake Off and say ‘I saw Sandi two days ago!!!!’ 🤣
- I managed to go through my first Christmas away from my family. It wasn’t easy, but it’s done. And I got the best present!
- Sunny days make me go out and soak up the vitamins! Can you believe this was taken on Christmas day?????
- My reading mojo is back! Boxing day was spent with two books! Now I just need my reviewing mojo to appear…! Still, it felt so good to be so immersed in novels that I forgot the time.
- As usual, my amazing friends made sure to be there for me this week. Their understanding and love makes me feel invincible.
- Plans for January with a beautiful soul.
- My very first book subscription. Hello, Bert’s General Fiction bundle! For once, I am very excited to receive books I haven’t chosen!
What’s made YOU happy this week?
Join the Positivity Wave club and share your good moments! Drop your link below!
Check out all the lovely wave surfers’ posts!