Welcome to today’s Happy Friday! My remedy against feeling down is to make a list of all the good things in my life. It can be anything. Really, anything. The smallest gesture from a stranger can change your day, if you open your eyes. Now, I am a pessimistic and I need daily reminders to look for the bright side. Maybe you are too, or maybe the state of our world is weighing on you. In any case, here’s your shot at some happy things!
- Being home! It felt so good to unpack and look around. However small it is, this room is mine!
- Life admin. Yes, I am a masochist. But I enjoy going through the motions and doing all those little things that remind me I’m here to stay. So this week, I registered with GP practice, got rejected by three banks, went to a job interview, and had the pleasure to commute during peak hours.
- Amazing post! Wine, books, food, books, books, books :p
- My red lipstick made me happy and ready to face the rainy day. I love my Velvet Ribbon!
- I BOUGHT SOCKS AND GLOVES!!! Not that it’s too cold during the day, but as soon as night falls, I freeze! My first trip to Primark was a success. And I didn’t even spend much. I never knew the sight of socks would make me so happy 🤣
- Blogging was great. I still feel bad about not visiting every blog, but hey, I’m only human!
- I am getting used to cooking for one, and I’m not too bad at it. I’m back to eating the amount I used to eat in France, which is the best sign that my body is okay with being here.
- Walking around. I might not spend six hours per day outside, but I love discovering London little by little.
- Friend texting, just because.
What’s made YOU happy this week?
Join the Positivity Wave club and share your good moments! Drop your link below!
Check out all the lovely wave surfers’ posts!