Welcome to today’s Happy Friday! My remedy against feeling down is to make a list of all the good things in my life. It can be anything. Really, anything. The smallest gesture from a stranger can change your day, if you open your eyes. Now, I am a pessimistic and I need daily reminders to look for the bright side. Maybe you are too, or maybe the state of our world is weighing on you. In any case, here’s your shot at some happy things!
- Online stillness. I haven’t been very active this week as life admin took over my schedule, and I appreciated taking time away from the screen. I even switched my iPhone for an old crappy thing, and I am enjoying not wanting to play to pass the time.
- Online support. I have been AWOL, but you guys have been around and sharing, liking, commenting. I will get back to you this weekend. In the meantime, know that every gesture matters to me and makes me smile.
- No picture week. I captured my surroundings with my eyes, not a lens. It’s crazy what you can notice when you pay attention!
- An green day! I took public transports, ate vegetarian, and it was good.
- Messages making my phone ping any hour of the day.
- I finally found nail-clippers that don’t break under my nail’s strength. It shouldn’t be so hard!!!!
What’s made YOU happy this week?
Join the Positivity Wave club and share your good moments! Drop your link below!
Check out all the lovely wave surfers’ posts!