Welcome to today’s Happy Friday! My remedy against feeling down is to make a list of all the good things in my life. It can be anything. Really, anything. The smallest gesture from a stranger can change your day, if you open your eyes. Now, I am a pessimistic and I need daily reminders to look for the bright side. Maybe you are too, or maybe the state of our world is weighing on you. In any case, here’s your shot at some happy things!
- I can’t begin this post without a massive THANK YOU to everyone for helping me celebrate Snakes and Ladders being released! Twitter recognised the hashtag and we got real good results. But most of all, I had lots of fun thanks to you, guys!
- A magnificent present surprised me. For the very first time, I appreciated receiving flowers. I love looking at them. They mean a lot to me professionally and personally.
- I found my next buy!
- I realised I’m okay with my toes looking like small sausages. Yes, I stared at them and reassured them I loved them anyway. 😂
- Someone close to me has stopped smoking and I couldn’t be prouder!
- I wrote a cover letter I actually like. It probably won’t happen again haha!!
- Writing a list of things to do with someone dear. There’s magic in the air. Could I be contaminated by Christmas??????????
- I received book mail that gave me all the feels!
- I was reminded to stop being an idiot and call / text friends whenever I want to.
- Finishing a sudoku in the bath without dropping the phone in the water. I should get a prize for that.
- Barely any sleep but lots of dreams!
What’s made YOU happy this week?
Join the Positivity Wave club and share your good moments! Drop your link below!
Check out all the lovely wave surfers’ posts!