Welcome to today’s Happy Friday! My remedy against feeling down is to make a list of all the good things in my life. It can be anything. Really, anything. The smallest gesture from a stranger can change your day, if you open your eyes. Now, I am a pessimistic and I need daily reminders to look for the bright side. Maybe you are too, or maybe the state of our world is weighing on you. In any case, here’s your shot at some happy things!
This Friday’s post will be shorter as we got a nice positivity wave last Monday!
- Yûki slept an entire night with me, on the bed!!!! When she was a puppy, I taught her to sleep in her bed at the feet of mine, but as we grew close, I regretted it, wanting my best friend close to me!
- I found one of my top reads of 2020!!! Yes, I know, if you read a book in 2019, it belongs to 2019 but the pub date is 2020 so my logic is the best and shush!
- The Christmas spirit visited the house! That’s my idea of a tree that doesn’t require much attention 😂
- Planning many projects for the weeks and months to come are filling me with joy. I used to become very anxious when thinking about the future but now I am looking forward to my to-do list!
- I have the perfect doggies picture to print and frame!!!! I have been waiting for five years to get them to look at me at the same time while staying close to each other! VICTORY!
- I received a lovely message from a French translator thanking me for my French review of How to Walk Away. This is adorable of her to have searched online to let me know she’s read the review and is glad I mentioned her work. I wish translators would get more appreciation!
- I’m listening to a dystopian novel and it’s a really nice change! It reminded me how much I love the genre.
- This week has been heavy bookish-wise as one of my favorite books of the year was released yesterday! Have you checked First Blood by Angela Marsons??????
- No selfie this Friday! I was too busy taking naps, haha!
What’s made YOU happy this week?
Join the Positivity Wave club and share your good moments! Drop your link below!
Check out all the lovely wave surfers’ posts!