Welcome to today’s Happy Friday! My remedy against feeling down is to make a list of all the good things in my life. It can be anything. Really, anything. The smallest gesture from a stranger can change your day, if you open your eyes. Now, I am a pessimistic and I need daily reminders to look for the bright side. Maybe you are too, or maybe the state of our world is weighing on you. In any case, here’s your shot at some happy things!
No, we haven’t jumped into a time crack! I spent my Friday reading for a blog tour after my copy was lost somewhere near the Channel, and I had a lazy crazy weekend so… Better late than never!
- I mention it regularly, but it always amazes me how some people are now vital in my life. They are a constant I can’t live without. We may not talk every single day, you always know what to say. I’m not fan of lists, especially as I’m lucky to have amazing blogger friends supporting me also. Still, this week requires special hugs to Luke, Kelly and Amanda, my Amanda, Inge, and Abbie, who have been even more amazing than usual. I can’t thank you enough ❤️
- A fangirl moment! I’ve been following Dr Shereene Idriss for months now, and I’ve tried to follow her advice to get a new fall skincare routine. I had to post it on Instagram… and she added it to her story!!! Well, she loves my blog’s name xD
- Mom and daughter shopping trips. You can always count on my mother to find great pieces! I’m not too bad either, but I still have to remember I’m one size up now!
- Spending a weekend home alone. The joys of quiet moments, knitting, talking to myself, shouting at people knocking at my door at 7am on a Sunday morning… And face masks!
- Advice from wise people.
- I’m proud to have been sending terrible voice notes to a friend. I haven’t practiced my accent since Capital Crime, so it’s a huge step to let someone hear your awful speaking!
- More cakes!!!!! Yes, I ate four full cakes this week. Not even feeling guilty!
- A morning with David Tennant! Can you name the episode? :p
- Staying under the covers when there’s a storm outside and the shutters are threatening to give up on their life.
- Being a splash of colors on rainy days makes me happy!
- Being quoted in a book I adored.
What’s made YOU happy this week?
Join the Positivity Wave club and share your good moments! Drop your link below!
Check out all the lovely wave surfers’ posts!