Welcome to today’s Happy Friday! My remedy against feeling down is to make a list of all the good things in my life. It can be anything. Really, anything. The smallest gesture from a stranger can change your day, if you open your eyes. Now, I am a pessimistic and I need daily reminders to look for the bright side. Maybe you are too, or maybe the state of our world is weighing on you. In any case, here’s your shot at some happy things!
This week’s positivity was difficult to find. Indeed, I spent four days taking care of small humans and I really didn’t like it. I mean, REALLY.
On a brighter note, today marks the 30th Positivity Wave!!!!
- I was lucky to spend a wonderful afternoon with a talented author and it was really fun to walk around Bordeaux.
- Iris and Yûki cuddles every morning and evening helped a lot to go through this hellish week. Those babies are growing close!!
- Promises of good times ahead. I’ll be in London for a bit in December!
- Getting excited about a Christmas read despite my not loving the whole festive holiday.
- I LEARNED HOW TO JOIN A NEW YARN!!!!! Yes, I shouted that! I used this link and know I need to ask my Knitting Goddess Kate if I should cut the tails or sew them! (thinking of just cutting as it’s for changing colors and if I sew, it’ll show!)
- The blog has changed a bit and I am loving it!
- Iris being Iris made me smile a lot. Look at this face!!!
What’s made YOU happy this week?
Join the Positivity Wave club and share your good moments! Drop your link below!
Check out all the lovely wave surfers’ posts!