Welcome to today’s Happy Friday! My remedy against feeling down is to make a list of all the good things in my life. It can be anything. Really, anything. The smallest gesture from a stranger can change your day, if you open your eyes. Now, I am a pessimistic and I need daily reminders to look for the bright side. Maybe you are too, or maybe the state of our world is weighing on you. In any case, here’s your shot at some happy things!
- Turning the sound as loud as possible to belt out my favorite songs. I have no doubt my neighbors were happy to get my version of Fix You, We Are Never Getting Back Together, The Importance of Being Idle, I’m a Bitch, or Someone Like You! 😂
- My two babies sleeping close together on my bed! Yûki was alone with me for four years before Iris joined us, and it’s been a challenging journey to have them accept each other (well, make Yûki accept Iris!) But this week, a miracle happened! Iris jumped on the bed, Yûki, who would usually run away, stayed and allowed her little sister to share her spot ❤️
- Watching Frozen again!
- Home alone for a few days! Freedom! It was good to follow my routine and enjoy the silence.
- After the tights, it’s time to wear… COATS!!!!
- Unexpected messages that make you happy. It’s in the little things…
- Receiving the sweetest bookish letter from a lovely author! (ps: Read Blood for Blood!)
- Soaking up in a hot bath after no electricity for two days… I almost drowned under all that bubble bath!!!
- Reading a book with a history and gifted to you by a dear friend.
- Only biting two nails out of ten!! 🤣
- Baking almost every day. i think I’m addicted to my own cake… Who can blame me, it’s so good!
- Beautiful pictures of London and Edinburgh from a friend making me feeling I’m home.
- I’ve reached a new milestone! My weight has reached the 46kg mark! Happy me is happy!!!
What’s made YOU happy this week?
Join the Positivity Wave club and share your good moments! Drop your link below!
Check out all the lovely wave surfers’ posts!