Welcome to today’s Happy Friday! My remedy against feeling down is to make a list of all the good things in my life. It can be anything. Really, anything. The smallest gesture from a stranger can change your day, if you open your eyes. Now, I am a pessimistic and I need daily reminders to look for the bright side. Maybe you are too, or maybe the state of our world is weighing on you. In any case, here’s your shot at some happy things!
- The weather is finally cold enough to wear TIGHTS!!!!
- I stepped up my game by increasing my FitBit steps goal, and it feels good. I love that a watch is helping me take care of myself. It’s simple, it does what I want it to, and it gives me fireworks when I work hard 🤣
- This week, a Martha died!!! Okay, you might think it’s weird for me to put this into my weekly positivity wave, but anything that reminds me of The Handmaid’s Tale is a good thing so… I know, I’m crazy.
- Beautiful pictures of London.
- Watching my knitting projects grow… Slowly but surely! Nope, I won’t be showing my Christmas gifts!!!
- A good night’s sleep. Well, a mostly good night’s sleep!
- A cute Pumpkin learning French ❤️
- Sleeping with a mosquito in the room without running away like I’m possessed (I got bitten three times… BUT I STAYED!!!! 🤣)
What’s made YOU happy this week?
Join the Positivity Wave club and share your good moments! Drop your link below!
Check out all the lovely wave surfers’ posts!