Welcome to today’s Happy Friday! My remedy against feeling down is to make a list of all the good things in my life. It can be anything. Really, anything. The smallest gesture from a stranger can change your day, if you open your eyes. Now, I am a pessimistic and I need daily reminders to look for the bright side. Maybe you are too, or maybe the state of our world is weighing on you. In any case, here’s your shot at some happy things!
- Fall colors! They make each walk rich with yellow, orange, and red!
- Baking the best cake ever!!! I hadn’t taken the time to go near the oven in weeks, but yesterday morning I was up first and decided a little surprise would brighten the day. Sorry, no picture, it’s really good (and almost gone) but it looks like a random cake as I don’t do the “beauty” part.
- My obsession with The Handmaid’s Tale made me mistake this parasol for a hanged handmaid 😂 I just can’t wait for the next season. I miss it so much that I’m forcing my friends to watch with me so I have an excuse to see it all from the beginning again.
- Helpful naps without the headache after!
- Memories to go through bad days.
- A massive knitting delivery to keep me busy for the next year (or two, or three…)
- This week’s selfie, taken right after a good walk in the rain!
- Surprise book post from a French publisher I really like.
What’s made YOU happy this week?
Join the Positivity Wave club and share your good moments! Drop your link below!
Check out all the lovely wave surfers’ posts!