Welcome to today’s Happy Friday! My remedy against feeling down is to make a list of all the good things in my life. It can be anything. Really, anything. The smallest gesture from a stranger can change your day, if you open your eyes. Now, I am a pessimistic and I need daily reminders to look for the bright side. Maybe you are too, or maybe the state of our world is weighing on you. In any case, here’s your shot at some happy things!
- A spur-of-the-moment decision to make it to Capital Crime and share this experience with a dear friend. Whatever crappy things happen this month, in 20 days, I’ll be in London!
- Yûki being Yûki, she prefers to use her bed as a head-rest…
- Training a puppy! Gosh, I’m good at it! And I don’t care when people look at me in a weird way because I repeat “come on, it’s poo time” 🤣 Puppies are easier than babies!
- Selfies in the morning, when you don’t care about how you look and the dogs just want to go out!
- Volunteering with a group helping visually-impaired people. One day a week, I’m off to scan documents and make them readable. It’s not much, but it feels good.
- Not eating all the chocolate in the house! It’s possible!!
- Knowing a close friend is about to fulfill a dream. Go you! I love you!
- A new Kay Hunter book!!!!
- Iris (in dire need of a cut) trying to distract me!
- Carambar parties! My teeth hurt :p
- Having the house to myself to dance it out!
What’s made YOU happy this week?
Join the Positivity Wave club and share your good moments!
Check out all the lovely wave surfers’ posts!