Welcome to today’s Happy Friday! My remedy against feeling down is to make a list of all the good things in my life. It can be anything. Really, anything. The smallest gesture from a stranger can change your day, if you open your eyes. Now, I am a pessimistic and I need daily reminders to look for the bright side. Maybe you are too, or maybe the state of our world is weighing on you. In any case, here’s your shot at some happy things!
This week was quite special and … challenging (I guess the entire summer is challenging!!!) so this week’s post was more difficult to write. I owe my motivation to look for the good things to my fellow positivity vibe surfers. You guys rock!
- Being blog of the day on @The_Writereads’s Twitter. I love meeting new bloggers this way and exchange about old posts of mine!
- A quiet morning before everyone is up and the sound of the city drowns the thoughts.
- Unloading an old burden by discussing it with a friend.
- The first pages of a book read after a few days without my paper companions.
- The pride when your Kindle updates successfully and still works afterwards!!! Go, darling!
- A crêpes contest! I ate four before giving up. It broke my heart to let the others finish those Rum-flavored beauties. Really. Really really.
- The first mug of tea of the day. I mean real tea, not what they serve at the hospital!!!
- Writing a letter and not ruining it with my handwriting. Seriously, my fingers are lazy when they’re away from a keyboard…
- The warmth of messages, tweets, texts from all over the world. Thank you for the fabulous blanket of support ❤️
- Going through this bad week without anxiety. BAM!
- The first walk After, red-carpet ready 🤣 (taken this morning, with my favorite lipstick only! And the dogs, obviously…)
What’s made YOU happy this week?
Join the Positivity Wave club and share your good moments!