Welcome to today’s Happy Friday! My remedy against feeling down is to make a list of all the good things in my life. It can be anything. Really, anything. The smallest gesture from a stranger can change your day, if you open your eyes. Now, I am a pessimistic and I need daily reminders to look for the bright side. Maybe you are too, or maybe the state of our world is weighing on you. In any case, here’s your shot at some happy things!
- Walking in the rain!
- I had a very interesting argument with my hair conditioner in the shower. It’s amazing the things you do until it’s time to rinse.
- Baby-sitting! She didn’t appreciate my cover of Let It Go, but she loved my imitation of Peppa Pig…
- Treasures from England!
- The support from my friends when it comes to work. It’s amazing how much more confident you get when you muster the courage to ask for help and receive kindness and wise advice.
- Longer periods spent outdoors!
- The perfect strawberry pie (what, no positivity wave without food! 😛)
- Being here for others. Feeling useful makes a huge difference in how I remember a day. Thank you for your friendship, guys!
- Online window-shopping. I love finding inspiration for my next big wardrobe change! Now that I’ve put on weight, I need to get rid of all my pants and jeans to buy new ones!
- Foot massages… Seriously.
What’s made YOU happy this week?
Join the Positivity Wave club and share your good moments!
Check other waves!