Welcome to today’s Happy Friday! My remedy against feeling down is to make a list of all the good things in my life. It can be anything. Really, anything. The smallest gesture from a stranger can change your day, if you open your eyes. Now, I am a pessimistic and I need daily reminders to look for the bright side. Maybe you are too, or maybe the state of our world is weighing on you. In any case, here’s your shot at some happy things!
- The smile of elderly people when you spend time with them. I love volunteering!
- Days when I wake up happy.
- Fighting the heat with Game of Thrones’ winter.
- Bathing the dogs and having a great and messy time! (no pictures, I was too busy trying to keep them in the tub!!!)
- BBQ! Duck is everything!
- A nice breeze in the morning.
- Getting a copy of my second most anticipated read of the year.
- A new favorite song to annoy the neighbors with!
- Strawberries and cream!
- New episodes of Suits!!!!
What’s made YOU happy this week?
Join the Positivity Wave club and share your good moments!