As tomorrow will be busy with two blog tours, I’m releasing this week’s wave on a Thursday!
Welcome to today’s Happy Friday! My remedy against feeling down is to make a list of all the good things in my life. It can be anything. Really, anything. The smallest gesture from a stranger can change your day, if you open your eyes. Now, I am a pessimistic and I need daily reminders to look for the bright side. Maybe you are too, or maybe the state of our world is weighing on you. In any case, here’s your shot at some happy things!
- Hitting the road with Yûki. While Iris loves to sleep when we’re driving, Yûki adores enjoying the wind!
- Beating ice-cream to the “who’s gonna melt last” game!
- Being told I could be a writer by a talented and published author. For real. Again. It is a real victory for me, as I still sometimes face people who think my English isn’t good enough, but most of all, it’s a personal victory. Go me!
- No nail-biting for… three hours!
- Weekly selfie in the sun. Out and getting sweaty!
- Belly laughing all evening in front of a great humorous show on TV. It reminded me my abs have gone on holiday! (it hurts!)
- Wearing a beautiful gift every night when walking the dogs (Love you, Kate!)
- Patisseries EVERYWHERE!
- Lovely resilient flowers resisting the heat!
- Almost breaking a toe while dancing like crazy to the Dirty Dancing soundtrack!