Welcome to today’s Happy Friday! My remedy against feeling down is to make a list of all the good things in my life. It can be anything. Really, anything. The smallest gesture from a stranger can change your day, if you open your eyes. Now, I am a pessimistic and I need daily reminders to look for the bright side. Maybe you are too, or maybe the state of our world is weighing on you. In any case, here’s your shot at some happy things!
- Seeing the Positivity Vibe grow bigger and stronger! A special thank you to the Twitter love received today (Hi, Danielle!!), even before I posted this!!! You guys made me feel happy, and you erased the loneliness I sometimes carry along with me, being so far from my friend.
- My weekly selfie! Silly but compulsory, especially as I don’t dress up and go out much due to the awful hell that is the weather!
- Fresh apple juice in the morning.
- BOOK POST! I have been really lucky this past week. I haven’t posted pictures of all the books yet because I’m trying to get good shots, but I’m immensely grateful.
- Winning two Monopoly games in a row. Money, money, money 🤣
- New and exciting plans for the year. I miss travelling…
- Re-installing The Sims 3 on the laptop. I missed playing God, haha!
- Waffles! I ate them too fast to take a photograph!
- Incense that makes you feel calm and happy.
- Sharing my reading nook with Iris every afternoon
What’s made YOU happy this week?
Join the Positivity Wave club and share your good moments!