Welcome to today’s Happy Friday! My remedy against feeling down is to make a list of all the good things in my life. It can be anything. Really, anything. The smallest gesture from a stranger can change your day, if you open your eyes. Now, I am a pessimistic and I need daily reminders to look for the bright side. Maybe you are too, or maybe the state of our world is weighing on you. In any case, here’s your shot at some happy things!
- A lukewarm bath at the end of a scorching day.
- Feeding my Audible account with baby books.
- Finding the perfect position to sleep.
- Memories that make me smile. With the heat and all that fainting, I need reminders that I can make it, be happy, and enjoy life. This picture captures a total fangirling moment, but who cares, because Angela is BRILLIANT! Thank you for being awesome, kind, and hilarious!
- Small talk/messages/ a smile that make my heart happy. It may seem like nothing for you, but it brightens my day.
- Annoying my Marteptional friend on social media. Check out his blog!
- Becoming part of the Writing Community Newsletter team! I am officially in charge of choosing a Blog of the Month! I am thankful for the opportunity, and really excited about discovering new bloggers.
What’s made YOU happy this week?
Join the Positivity Wave club and share your good moments!