Welcome to today’s Happy Friday! My remedy against feeling down is to make a list of all the good things in my life. It can be anything. Really, anything. The smallest gesture from a stranger can change your day, if you open your eyes. Now, I am a pessimistic and I need daily reminders to look for the bright side. Maybe you are too, or maybe the state of our world is weighing on you. In any case, here’s your shot at some happy things!
- Watching my mom get out of her comfort zone and reach new goals. It’s fantastic to be able to see people you love grow and be happy.
- Yûki turned 8! I can’t believe it’s been eight years since I met this amazing, playful, and caring soul. Happy birthday, darling! My love for you is bigger than the inside of the TARDIS!!!!!
- A 20-minute walk with the dogs to remember how calming taking your time and sharing a happy moment with your furry babes feels like.
- An unexpected call! A friend used Facebook to call me and I thought something in the house was gonna explode because I didn’t recognize the ringtone xD Ten minutes doesn’t sound like much, but hearing a friendly voice and having a lovely chat can make the difference between a bad and a good day.
- JOHANA GUSTAWSSON HAS FINISHED HER LATEST MANUSCRIPT! SANG IS COMING! Well, ‘Bloodsong’ in its English coat! I can’t wait!!! (je t’ai prévenue, je spam!!!!)
- My weekly selfie! Just the right amount of sun during the day, and no big heat!
- Being able to drive all day to help. I love driving, but with the hot weather, the traffic jams, and those stupid drivers, it can be a real challenge, especially these days when I’m not fully confident again yet. So yay for trying, doing, and succeeding!