Even bad weeks have their moments… Let’s focus on that!
Welcome to today’s Happy Friday! My remedy against feeling down is to make a list of all the good things in my life. It can be anything. Really, anything. The smallest gesture from a stranger can change your day, if you open your eyes. Now, I am a pessimistic and I need daily reminders to look for the bright side. Maybe you are too, or maybe the state of our world is weighing on you. In any case, here’s your shot at some happy things!
Now before I start with this week’s happy moments, I would like to thank everyone who has sent me a message, a tweet, a comment. Your support is a huge help and even though I’m still reeling from recent events, your support makes everything more bearable. Thank you ❤️
What has made me happy this week?
- A big Burger King order! No, I didn’t eat it all on my own (although I totally could have, haha!)
- Visiting my old neighborhood in Bordeaux. It felt nice to walk the streets I’ve passed every day for a long time. I love Bordeaux!
- Finding a brilliant book in Bordeaux’s secondhand bookstore!
- Getting love from online friends. Priceless. Essential. I am hugging you all in my mind now! (if you don’t like hugs, too bad!)
- Playing doll with Iris. What? She’s my baby, I am allowed to!
- Taking another step towards my goal to go back to all things basic and natural! Bye my beautiful red hair. Welcome back, natural color!
- Getting the electricity back. There is no fun in not being able to eat warm food, take a shower, or put the kettle on!
- Doctor Who on TV. Always (even if this was season 1. Nine is a great doctor)
- Talking about Doctor Who, I forgot to add a gif of my favorite Doctor in my 10th Positivity Wave post! Here we go!