Wow! This little wave turns 10 weeks old today! Guess what? I never thought I’d be able to keep it up for so long. But I am really happy to have a weekly reminder to smile, and wonderful blogging friends to support this project!
Welcome to today’s Happy Friday! My remedy against feeling down is to make a list of all the good things in my life. It can be anything. Really, anything. The smallest gesture from a stranger can change your day, if you open your eyes. Now, I am a pessimistic and I need daily reminders to look for the bright side. Maybe you are too, or maybe the state of our world is weighing on you. In any case, here’s your shot at some happy things!
What made me happy this week?
- Nicki’s Positivity Wave post! Find it HERE!
- Taking my first pair of summer shoes out of the closet for the first time this year. (I know, the pants make another appearance. I SWEAR I don’t always wear the same thing 😂)
- Working under Yûki’s watch!
- Putting lavender oil on my pillow before going to bed. It smells divine and it’s really calming…
- Book mail!
- Learning I have reached my weight gain goal: 46kg! Only 3kg until I finally get to my ideal weight of 49! I’m not sure I’ll ever manage it but I’m hoping tonight’s Burger King order will help 🤣
- Waking up to ‘good morning’ messages from my friend every single day.
- Recovering from the flu with Iris’s help!
- Walks around the lakes. I miss the sea!
- Reading. After spending four days sick and unable to do anything, I snatched the books closest to me and began devouring! Four books in four days, yay!
- Feeling better. The last past weeks have been difficult, but thanks to my new treatment and the support of loved ones, I’m slowly on my way back to my normal
- Finally being able to steal friends’ mascara and wear it with my glasses! I have extremely long lashes so I could never use mascara before as it would get stuck with my glasses… Small victories are good victories too!
- Driving. Despite my cursing sessions because everyone else drives like crazy, I enjoy taking the car, even for a short trip. Best way to feel free!
- Rainy days (if the heat could go on holiday too…)