Even the darkest weeks have their sweet moments…
Welcome to today’s Happy Friday! My remedy against feeling down is to make a list of all the good things in my life. It can be anything. Really, anything. The smallest gesture from a stranger can change your day, if you open your eyes. Now, I am a pessimistic and I need daily reminders to look for the bright side. Maybe you are too, or maybe the state of our world is weighing on you. In any case, here’s your shot at some happy things!
What made me happy this week?
- Finally choosing the PERFECT tattoo! I can’t wait to get it. As impatient as I am, I need to wait a bit before it happens, but the thought of knowing exactly what I want is brilliant!
- Going to my first concert of the year, also my very first concert of this talented French artist. It was my mom’s final birthday gift (her birthday is in December, I had something for her every month!) We had the most amazing time, and I lost my voice for two days after this wild Friday night!
- Seeing someone READ before the concert! GUYS IT STILL HAPPENS! Go readers!
- Deciding to go back to basics and going for everything natural… Work in progress, expect changes!
- Wearing my university T-shirt as a reminder of the amazing time I had there, the friends I made, the challenges I faced, and the battles I won.
- Reaching 5,000 followers on Twitter! How on earth did this happen???
- Evenings with books, only disturbed by the dogs’ snoring!
- Filter-free selfie with no makeup! #change #naturalalltheway! (still, I do need to have my eyebrows done!!! 😱🙈🤣)
And with this selfie, I declare this week’s positivity wave post over!
What made YOU happy this week?
Join the Positivity Wave club and share your good moments!