Welcome to today’s Happy Friday! My remedy against feeling down is to make a list of all the good things in my life. It can be anything. Really, anything. The smallest gesture from a stranger can change your day, if you open your eyes. Now, I am a pessimistic and I need daily reminders to look for the bright side. Maybe you are too, or maybe the state of our world is weighing on you. In any case, here’s your shot at some happy things!
What made me happy this week?
- Reading my friend and fellow blogger Nicki’s Positivity Wave posts ❤️
- Singing Let It Go like a pro! Nothing like belting out like a mad lady to reduce stress! And annoy the neighbors!
- Yûki kisses!
- Support from the best people when faced with narrow-minded idiot people.
- Knowing my best friend is feeling better.
- Painting a rainbow on my toenails.
- Finding the perfect white rose.
- Helping someone.
- Me-time at the hairdresser!
- Walking 7km in downtown Bordeaux, taking in the crowd, the views, the essence of the city.
- Winning a thumb battle.
- Deciding to reach 200 reviews on NetGalley before the end of the year (and according to the books on my shelf, it’s totally doable xD)
Wow, two selfies in one post? That’s a first!
What made YOU happy this week?
Join the Positivity Wave club and share your good moments!
Find out what made Nicki happy this week 🙂