Welcome to today’s Happy Friday! My remedy against feeling down is to make a list of all the good things in my life. It can be anything. Really, anything. The smallest gesture from a stranger can change your day, if you open your eyes. Now, I am a pessimistic and I need daily reminders to look for the bright side. Maybe you are too, or maybe the state of our world is weighing on you. In any case, here’s your shot at some happy things!
What made me happy this week?
- Window-shopping without buying anything!
- Resting time with Iris.
- Baking madeleines.
- More editorial work. This notebook contains all my little notes and precious experience for future jobs!
- Adding more veggies to my meals. Never thought I’d be happy about this…
- The warmth and kindness of a friend.
- More good days than bad ones.
- Working at my coffee table turned desk (habit brought back from Japan!)
- The smell of rain.
- Imperfect selfie kept and shared, a proof that I’m finally done with judging myself harshly when it comes to looks. I just want reminders of happy days!
- Getting my new pairs of glasses.
- Lying on the floor trying to understand what the ceiling is showing me. Answer: lots of white!!!
- Turning shower time into a battle: me VS water. I won, I switched it off 😂 Okay, I did had a hard time because it kept changing temperature, but I was stronger!!!
- Did I mention tea?
- Yoga practice at 5am.
- Resuming building my English vocabulary. If you guys have a clever word you like, feel free to add it in the comments! 😁