Welcome to today’s Happy Friday! My remedy against feeling down is to make a list of all the good things in my life. It can be anything. Really, anything. The smallest gesture from a stranger can change your day, if you open your eyes. Now, I am a pessimistic and I need daily reminders to look for the bright side. Maybe you are too, or maybe the state of our world is weighing on you. In any case, here’s your shot at some happy things!
What made me happy this week?
- Playing Monopoly.
- Discussing trends and reviews with an author.
- Because you miss my yoga news: I’m now able to do the Half-Lotus pose!!! (It sounds so weird!!!🤣) Seriously, it’s crazy difficult when standing on one leg!
- Wearing one of my superwoman outfits for a 2h walk on Sunday (I am in love with my Kilchester Irregular T-shirt)
- Reading more than the previous week.
- Treating my darling mom to beauty products. It feels great to take care of the most important person in my life.
- Witnessing someone I admire launch her debut novel.
- Being crowned the queen of vacuum cleaning 😂
- Getting through the week.
- Chatting to my blogging friends. You guys have no idea how happy it makes me.
What made YOU happy this week?
Join the Positivity Wave club and share your good moments!
You can find the lovely Nicki’s happy moments here!