Welcome to today’s Happy Friday! My remedy against feeling down is to make a list of all the good things in my life. It can be anything. Really, anything. The smallest gesture from a stranger can change your day, if you open your eyes. Now, I am a pessimistic and I need daily reminders to look for the bright side. Maybe you are too, or maybe the state of our world is weighing on you. In any case, here’s your shot at some happy things!
What made me happy this week?
- Watching Buffy The Vampire Slayer to cheer me up.
- Choosing my new glasses!
- Getting outside without a coat!!!
- Discovering Sephora is now selling Laura Mercier products and finding the perfect foundation shade! No more orange Trump-like face!!! 😂
- Watching Yûki and Iris get closer ❤️ There’s nothing sweeter than baby love.
- Parking my car without scratching it!!!
- A spring-cleaning on social media. It feels really good to choose who to interact with!
- Choosing to watch I Feel Pretty on Netflix and having a good time.
- Receiving a beautiful book in French from a publisher I respect.
- Reading Cosmopolitan for the first time this year. I used to read it each month and although I think the content is not as interesting as it used to be, it felt good to get back to it.
- Not crashing my inbox when refreshing it every two minutes!
- Listening to I Remember You by Yrsa Sigurdardottir.
What made YOU happy this week?
Join the Positivity Wave club and share!