Welcome to today’s Happy Friday! My remedy against feeling down is to make a list of all the good things in my life. It can be anything. Really, anything. The smallest gesture from a stranger can change your day, if you open your eyes. Now, I am a pessimistic and I need daily reminders to look for the bright side. Maybe you are too, or maybe the state of our world is weighing on you. In any case, here’s your shot at some happy things!
What made me happy this week?
- Getting a full night of sleep!
- Finding David Tennant in unexpected places! 😍 (problem is this leads to unexpected sounds coming from my mouth in crowded places)
- Listening to songs without getting a heartache. When it happens, it means you’ve finally found closure! It feels SO GOOD!
- Cooking the perfect pizza!
- Taking another step towards my dream.
- Rocking my sunglasses and hat!
- Visiting a bookshop WITHOUT BUYING A BOOK! Let me explain: my TBR is fuller than full. It took all my willpower to leave the place empty-handed. But I did it!!!! Then I got approved for a book on NetGalley… 🙈
- Getting a massage (paradise!!!!)
- Not watching the newscasts.
- Counting my socks to know how many Yûki has stolen… I need new ones!!!
- Adding a few books to the book-house in my neighborhood!
- Finding out I’ve gained 2kgs! Massive achievement here!
- Parking my car in a tight space without damaging it 🤣
That’s it for the week!