What started as a one-time thing is now officially a weekly post! 🥳
Welcome to today’s Happy Friday! My remedy against feeling down is to make a list of all the good things in my life. It can be anything. Really, anything. The smallest gesture from a stranger can change your day, if you open your eyes. Now, I am a pessimistic and I need daily reminders to look for the bright side. Maybe you are too, or maybe the state of our world is weighing on you. In any case, here’s your shot at some happy things!
What made me happy this week?
- Welcoming spring!
- Taking some time off to watch The Good Place and eat cake.
- My daily texts with a close friend.
- Sharing the Positivity Vibe with my dear friend Nicki! Find her happy post here and give it some love!
- Eating my weight in Burger King food 🤣
- Yûki sharing some reading time with me.
- My day as the Blog of the Day on @TheWriteReads meeting new bloggers and chatting about what not to do if you want to make it to the second date with a booklover!
- Iris’s cuddles while I was recovering.
- Listening to David Tennant (always) reunited with Catherine Tate!
- A boost in confidence thanks to people who believe in me (work-related)
- My Friday Selfie
- New opportunities arising from the dust of old chapters.
- Did I mention cake??